6 Google Cloud Certification Courses
Google Cloud platform is currently one of the three most popular public cloud providers. Google launched Google App Engine in 2008, just as the cloud revolution was beginning to take hold. Since then, the public cloud landscape has changed dramatically. Although it still trails Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS in market share, it is quickly catching up. GCP is especially gaining ground within the Data Analytics/Machine Learning field. Recently, it was able to score Spotify from Amazon and Apple from Apple. Many top companies, including Twitter, 20th Century Fox and Evernote, have chosen Google cloud over other service providers, such as PlanetLabs, Evernote, The New York Times, Evernote, The New York Times, Evernote, The New York Times, 20th Century Fox and The New York Times.
The public cloud computing market has seen a tremendous growth over the past decade. It was worth around 141 billion US Dollars in 2018, making Cloud Computing one the most sought-after technical skills of 2019. There is a huge demand for cloud computing professionals who are proficient in Google Cloud Platform products. GCP skills are even more essential because of the shortage of GCP developers. Anyone who wants to improve their career in cloud computing will find it worthwhile to add Google Cloud skills to their resume. If you’re looking to learn Google Cloud and make a name for yourself in the cloud computing industry, this is the time to start.
An online GCP Times Square Ad Coalition course is the best way to learn Google cloud. Udemy and Coursera are the leaders in offering online courses on Google cloud that you can access from any device. Google is offering most of these GCP-certified courses on its platforms. This list contains the top Google Cloud Platform courses, certifications trainings tutorials and classes you can take online in 2021. These resources are for intermediate and advanced learners and will provide you with the concepts, tools, and products that make up google cloud. Learn about Google’s services for developers, data architects and machine learning professionals.
These online GCP trainings can prepare you for Google certifications such as Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Data Engineer, Professional Cloud Developer, Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Data Engineer, and Professional Cloud Developer.
List Of Best 15 Google Cloud Platform Certifications & Courses Online in 2021
1. Architecting using Google Compute Engine Specialization (Coursera Google Cloud)
Google Cloud Platform can be used in many different environments, from startups to large corporations. This certification prepares learners to use Google Cloud Platform to create solutions in any environment.
This specialization offers 5 courses that will provide an overview of the flexible and comprehensive infrastructure and platform services offered by Google Cloud Platform. The focus is on Compute Engine. This Specialization was formerly called Architecting using Google Cloud Platform. The Specialization now focuses more on Compute Engine, the computing platform. Google has renamed the Specialization to Architecting With Google Compute Engine.
Participants will be able to learn how to deploy different solution elements and infrastructure components, such as systems, networks, and applications services, by participating in a variety of demonstrations, presentations, labs, and exercises. These are the five courses offered by this Google Compute
- Google Cloud Platform Foundations: Core Infrastructure This section will help you compare many of the computing services and storage options available in Google Cloud Platform.
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure Foundation – This section will introduce you to infrastructure design, virtual networking configuration with Virtual
- Private Cloud, Subnetworks (VPC), Projects and Networks, as well as Firewall rules and IP addresses. The console and cloud shell will teach you how to use Google Cloud Platform.
- Core Services – This course teaches you how to implement practical solutions such as customer-supplied encryption keys and security and access management.
- Elastic Google Cloud Infrastructure – Scaling and Automation This section teaches you how to deploy solution elements including load balancing, load balancing and infrastructure automation.
- Design and Process Google Cloud Infrastructure: Reliable and Dependable – Learn how to create Google Cloud deployments that work, are reliable, available, secure and cost-effective.
- This specialization is focused on applied learning. It includes hands-on labs with Qwiklabs platform. These allow students to use the skills learned in the video lectures, and get practical experience using the concepts covered throughout the modules.
The google cloud training helps learners prepare to take the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer certification. The basic command-line skills and Linux operating systems environments are required. Additionally, learners should have experience in managing and deploying applications.
- Learn about the infrastructure components and applications services that make up Google Cloud Platform
- Learn how to evaluate tradeoffs and make informed choices between Google Cloud Platform products
- Learn how to integrate cloud and on-premise resources
- Get hands-on, practical experience with Qwiklabs platform
- To share your specialization certificate with your professional network, and potential employers, you can earn a Certificate of Specialization
- Participants who have completed this specialization can share their information with Google and other partners in order to be considered for open job opportunities
- Duration: 4-5 weeks, 6-10hrs per week
- Rating: 4.7
2. G Suite Administration Specialization from Google Cloud (Coursera
G Suite Administration Specialization is designed to teach system administrators how to use G Suite to better manage their organizations and implement best practices in G Suite.
This specialization assumes that you have little to no knowledge about G Suite. This course explains what G Suite is, and how it works. This course is very thorough and provides a lot of information through short, structured modular sessions. In addition to a series of readings and a few hands-on exercises and knowledge checks, the course provides the opportunity for learners to gain the skills necessary to be successful as G Suite administrators.
The Google cloud certification focuses on applied learning. It is organized as the following four courses:
- Introduction To G Suite This course will help you set up and configure a G Suite account and show you how to provision users, groups, and resources. This course will teach you how to manage users and familiarize yourself with organizational structures. Your Cloud Directory will be presented to you. You will also learn how to divide your organization into units that can simplify service and user management. You will also learn how to grant admin privileges to other employees in your organization.
- Managing G Suite – This course focuses solely on core G Suite services like Gmail, Calendar, Drive & Docs, and Gmail. These services can be configured to suit your business’ needs. Google Vault, G Suite admin console reporting, setting up administrator alerts and multi-domain management within G Suite are just a few of the topics you will learn.
- G suite Security – This security course will introduce you to Google’s best practices for protecting users and data. This course will cover application and user security, as well as the Single Sign on (SSO) options for your company. The tools will allow you to quickly identify security risks and minimize potential problems.
- G SuiteMail Management – This course will teach you how to protect your company against spam, spoofing and phishing attacks. Learn how to set up email compliance and implement data loss prevention (DLP). Learn how to whitelist or block senders and gain an understanding about the various mail routing options. Other mail options, such as 3rd-party email archiving and inbound and outbound gateways will be covered.
- G Suite is a great course for those who are new to the program.
- You will learn the most common administrative tasks within G Suite admin console. We also offer advice on best practices in organizational structure, service management, and user management
- Learn how to use Google Vault to search, export and retain your company’s data.
- Learn how to identify security risks and monitor them, and then put in place the appropriate measures to protect your users as well as organizational data.
- G Suite services can be managed with best practices.
- You can implement common email security measures such as DKIM, SPF and DMARC in your DNS records and explain the purpose of each one
- Duration: 4 weeks, 16 hour per week
- Rating: 4.8
3. Machine Learning using TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization. Course
Machine Learning and Cloud are driving significant transformations in many industries today. There is a wide range of environments that require cloud computing professionals, from start-ups to large corporations. This specialization is one of two Machine Learning specializations created by Google to prepare learners to use Google Cloud Platform to create machine learning solutions in many different environments.
Anyone interested in machine learning or who is already working in it will find this certification useful. This section will explain what machine learning is. You’ll also learn how to use qwiklabs to practice the lessons you have learned in video lectures. The information is clear and concise. Although there are many machine learning courses available, this specialization offers a practical and interactive way to learn ML quickly. You can download and immediately deploy several TensorFlow apps from the open-source TensorFlow courses.
These are the 5 courses that make up the specialization:
- How Google does Machine Learning This course provides an introduction into machine learning and the problems it solves. This course explains Google’s
- AI-first strategy and how it works in practice. This specialization also teaches you how to set up Python notebooks on the cloud, known as Cloud Datalab.
- Introduction to Machine Learning This course explains why neural networks are so popular in data science. It also demonstrates how to set up a problem using supervised learning and how to find a solution using gradient descent. Finally, it teaches you how to evaluate models using loss modes, performance metrics, and how to optimize them. It will also teach you how to create reproducible and scalable evaluation, training, and testing datasets.
- Introduction to TensorFlow This course will teach you the basic components of TensorFlow as well as how to build machine learning programs. This course will teach you the concepts and APIs required to create distributed ML models. Learn how to use TensorFlow libraries to solve numerical issues, troubleshoot code pitfalls and deploy ML models at scale using Cloud ML Engine.
- Feature Engineering- This course will teach you how to improve your models’ accuracy, find the most useful data columns, and pre-process them to be used in your ML models.
- Science and Art of Machine Learning- This data science course will teach you the fundamental skills of ML intuition, good judgement and experimentation to optimize and fine tune your ML models for maximum performance. To see the effect on model performance, you will need to learn how to manually configure models. Then, automatically tune them using hyperparameters via cloud machine learning engine on Google Cloud Platform.
- After completing this specialization, it’s recommended to continue to Part 2: Advanced Machine Learning using TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform
- Specialization. Learners will be taken through the entire 10-course journey, which covers everything from a strategic overview about ML to creating custom sequence models and recommendation engines.
- Machine Learning is important and can help solve many problems.
- You will learn how to create machine learning models that have a meaningful impact on the businesses and customers they serve
- Google Machine Learning experts share their tips and tricks to help you avoid common pitfalls
- Students will benefit from the application learning approach in this content. This allows them to learn new skills through hands-on labs.
- You can experiment with end-to–end ML. This includes developing a ML-focused strategy, model training, optimization and productionalization using hands-on labs with Google Cloud Platform
- Chance to include machine learning projects in your resume
- Duration: 4-5 Weeks, 16 Hours per week
- Rating: 4.6
4. Networking in Google Cloud Platform Specialization (Coursera).
- This Google Cloud Networking certification is designed to give learners a solid understanding of the core infrastructure and network options available on
- Google Cloud Platform. This certification is for Network Engineers or Admins who use Google Cloud Platform, or plan to use it. Anyone who is interested in learning software-defined networking solutions for the cloud will find it useful. This specialization will allow you to explore and deploy GCP networking technologies such as Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), firewalls, interconnection between networks, load balancing, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, and subnets. This specialization covers common network design patterns as well as automated deployment with Deployment Manager.
This specialization is intermediate in level and students should have an understanding of the OSI7-layer model, IPv4 addressing, and experience managing IPv4 routes.
These courses are the three main components of the GCP network certification:
- Google Cloud Platform Foundations: Core Infrastructure This course teaches students how to compare and contrast many of the computing services and storage options available in Google Cloud Platform. You will also learn about policy and resource management tools such as the Google Cloud Resource
- Manager hierarchy, Google Cloud Identity and Access Management, and BigQuery.
- Networking with Google Cloud: Defining & Implementing Networks This course covers Google Virtual Private Cloud’s (VPC), networks, subnets, firewalls, access control, networks sharing, load balancing, and network management.
- Networking with Google Cloud: Hybrid Connectivity & Network Management This course covers interconnection between networks, common network design patterns, and automated deployments using Terraform or Deployment Manager. Students will also learn about billing and pricing for network services to optimize network spending and monitor and log features that can be used to troubleshoot Google Cloud’s network infrastructure.
- The recorded lectures are supplemented by a variety of demonstrations and hands-on labs. These help students to apply the knowledge from the video lectures and develop foundational skills for using GCP. Qwiklabs is used to integrate the hands-on labs.
- Cloud networking solutions that support business goals can be designed, developed, and managed
- Configure Google VPC networks, subnets and routers
- Administrative access to VPC objects can be controlled
- Learn more about Google Cloud proxy options and load balancer, and then configure them
- Duration: 1 month, 15 hour per week
- Rating: 4.8
5. Developing Apps with Google Cloud Platform Specialization (Coursera Google Cloud)
This Coursera Google Cloud Developer Specialization is for developers who want to create cloud-native apps from scratch or modify existing applications to run on Google Cloud Platform. This specialization covers four courses and teaches the designer, development, and deployment of apps that seamlessly integrate managed Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services.
This training focuses on GCP and includes a series demonstrations, demos, and hands-on labs. Students will learn key GCP concepts, including cloud storage, compute engine, dataflow, and machine learning APIs. They can then create secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native apps.
It is assumed that participants have basic command-line skills and knowledge of Node.js as this is an intermediate-level specialization. These are the 4 courses that make up the specialization:
- Google Cloud Platform Foundations: Core Infrastructure This course is part of many certifications and specializations that Google Cloud offers on
- Coursera. This course teaches the basics of Google Cloud Platform as well as the four major types of GCP services. Compute, Storage and Big Data are all covered. It also covers important Google VPC networking capabilities as well as Google Cloud Identity Management and Access Management.
- Getting started with Application Development This course introduces learners the Google Cloud Client Libraries and Google Cloud SDK. Participants will learn best practices in application development and how to use the appropriate GCP storage service for object storage, query data, caching, analytics.
- Integrating and Securing Components of Your Application This course shows you how to create more secure applications, implement Federated Identity
- Management, and integrate components using messaging, event driven processing, and API Gateways. Participants are introduced to Cloud Pub/Sub and pre-trained machine-learning APIs, Cloud functions, and Cloud endpoints.
- App Deployment and Debugging, Performance – This course covers how to deploy your applications in GCP and the different execution environments that are available for your application. It also teaches you how to monitor and trace performance using Stackdriver.
- If a student works 14 hours per week, the specialization can be completed in one month. It is completely online so you can work at your own pace. Apart from English, it is also available in French and German, Spanish and Japanese.
- You will be able to determine the purpose and value for products and services from Google Cloud Platform
- Discuss best practices in cloud-native app development
- Select the right data storage option to store application data
- Learn how to create microservices or loosely coupled components for applications
- Learn how to deploy applications with Container Builder, Container Registry, or Deployment Manager
- Firebase authentication is used to implement federated identity management
- Learn how to select the right application runtime environment. Use Google Kubernetes Engine to create a runtime environment. Later, you can switch to a flexible no-ops environment with Google App Engine.
- Duration: 1 month, 14 hour per week
- Rating: 4.6
6. Cloud Architecture and Google Cloud Professional Certificate (Coursera).
The highest-paid IT certification in 2019 is the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification. Google launched this certification in 2017 and quickly rose to the top in the IT field. Google’s Cloud Architecture certificate program on Coursera offers a great way to prepare for the industry-recognized Google Professional Cloud Architect certification exam.
The program equips students with the necessary skills to further their careers in cloud architecture. This program teaches you how to deploy solution elements including systems and services, as well as infrastructure components.
The GCP Professional Certificate is divided into 6 courses that cover the following topics and concepts:
- Google Cloud Platform offers computing and storage services, including Google App Engine and Google Compute Engine. Google Kubernetes Engine is also available. Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL and BigQuery are some of the options.
- Resource and policy management tools such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Infrastructure components, such as networks and virtual machines, are also known as applications services.
- Use the Google Cloud Platform via the console or Cloud Shell
- How to implement practical solutions such as customer-supplied encryption keys and security and access management.
- How to deploy solution elements including load balancing, autoscaling and infrastructure automation.
- Architect cloud and hybrid network
- How to select the right Cloud Storage service based on your application requirements
- How to select the best Google Cloud services for your application
- Reliable, scalable and resilient applications that balance key performance metrics with costs
- Secure cloud applications, data, infrastructure
- Google Cloud tools allow you to monitor service levels and monitor costs
- The courses are very informative and include hands-on Qwiklabs exercises. This hands-on lab helps students understand concepts and knowledge better.
- This makes video lectures more relevant and the courses more interesting.
- Learn the skills required to succeed in a role as a cloud architect
- Get ready for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Activity Tracking Challenge Labs will test your abilities and skills
- A graded practice exam quiz that simulates taking an exam
- Use the highest-level concepts to review each section of exam. This will help you identify gaps and areas that need study.
- You can gain real-world experience by participating in a variety of Qwiklabs projects. This will allow you to share your knowledge with potential employers
- Duration: 6 weeks, 5hrs per week
- Rating: 4.7